Sepsis, Exosomes, Longevity, Bioeconomy
In this issue:
- Sepsis: Targeting a silent killer
- Exosomes: Nanovesicles take personalised medicine to the next level
- Longevity: Endogenous biomarker points to an increased life expectancy
- Bioeconomy: Can carbon dioxide emissions act as a feedstock for industry?
- Interview with Hans-Georg Eichler, EMA‘s Senior Medical Officer
- News from our partner associations European Biotechnology Network, EAPB, EDMA, DIA, BIO Deutschland and the Swiss Biotech Association
- ... and our Special CROs & CMOs.