Cancer Immunotherapy, Financing in Europe, Adaptive Pathways, Biosimilars
In this issue:
- Cancer Immunotherapy: Natural Born Killers
- Financing in Europe: Good numbers, but investors are anxious about the future
- Adaptive Pathways: Testing the new superhighway to rapid patient access
- Biosimilars: Will EU labelling guidelines cripple their market success?
- Interview with Richard Mason, Head of J&J’s Innovation Centre in London
- News from our partner associations European Biotechnology Network, EAPB, EDMA, DIA, BIO Deutschland and the Swiss Biotech Association
- ... and our special EU Event Compass.