Big business Bioprocessing
The expansion of global biomanufacturing capacity has been the dominant topic not only since the approval of the most successful biotech drug of all time, Pfizer/BioNTech's mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine Comirnaty.
In this issue:
- Mastering the data revolution of clinical trials
- Lead optimisation – the sequence is the key
- Automating patient-derived cell production – Interview with Nabiha Sakalyen, CEO & co-founder of Cellino Biotech Inc.
- A new purification workflow
- RTSM benefits: configuration vs. customisation