Swiss Biotech Day 2020
It is the place to be for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, political decision makers and industry stakeholders from across Europe to meet and network.
If you want to stay informed about the next Swiss Biotech Day on 21 April 2020 in Basel, please subscribe to get updates.
Swiss Biotech Day highlights 2019
- 850 attendees from 25 countries
- Keynotes by Jean-Paul Clozel (CEO, Idorsia) and Patrick Aebischer (former EPFL president)
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories
- 44 exhibitors
- Parallel tracks in the afternoon focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech company presentations
- 8 thematically focused panel discussions in the afternoon
- 834 pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
As a Swiss Biotech Association member company, your first representative gets a free entry, and you get a 33% discount on all additional company attendees' tickets.