The European Forum for industrial Biotechnology and Bioeconomy (EFIB) is Europe’s leading event for the bio-based economy. It features various focused tracks and roundtable sessions, company presentations, 1-to-1 partnering meetings, and an active exhibition – making it an unrivaled forum for companies across the bio-based industries sector to meet, network and do business.
What you can expect:
- 500+ attendees from across the globe and from different industry sectors (chemicals, nutrition, textiles, consumer products ...)
- Three major topics: The Future of Plastics | The Future of Food | The Future of bio-based Processes
- 80+ high-level speakers , e.g. from the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Chinese Academy of Sciences, DSM, Evonik, BASF, Lanzatech, Novozymes, Aquafil, Fujifilm Diosynth, BitsxBites Capital Fund, BRAIN AG, Fornia Biosolutions, NatureWorks, Carbiolice, Evonetix, Higher Steaks, Meatable, LegenDairy Foods, Rabobank, Capricorn Ventures, OECD, Stora Enso, Michelin, Vienna Textile Lab, NEEM, iMEAN, Syngulon, Tereos, Ynsect, Hermetia & many more (See speaker list here)
- Innovation pitches and various focused tracks on alternatives to plastics and meat, novel food ingredients, sustainable fashion and materials, synthetic biology, artificial intelligence, novel feedstocks, innovative bioprocesses, global bioeconomies, sustainable financing and circular bioeconomy
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- A lively exhibition including the EFIB@Start-up village with 30+ innovators from across the bioeconomy sector, and international exhibitors
- Research highlights presented in an academic poster session with 20+ participants
- A fun and informative "The Taste of the Future" evening reception on 1st Oct in the exhibition – with a guided tour through our themed lounge areas around "food & nutrition", "materials & packaging", "fashion & textiles" and "technologies & processes" and food tastings with insect- and algae-based products, elevator pitches & lots of networking
- Pre-Conference day on 30 September with the "ReSolve Stakeholder Workshop" and a site visit to BIOWANZE
- Reduced fees: SMEs benefit from a 50% discount. Academic attendees receive a special price reduction!
Please register at