BioFIT has taken on a whole new dimension becoming the meeting point in Europe for tech transfer and for sourcing early-stage innovations stemming from public research institutions, academic spin-offs and emerging biotech companies. Together with big pharma, biotech and diagnostic companies, BioFIT operates as a platform to build partnerships for all public and private actors. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences.
What BioFIT features
- Pre-qualified one-to-one meetings (Inova software, the partnering platform of BIO USA)
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Presentations of start-ups Presentations of collaborative and licensing opportunities
- Presentations of service providers and technology platformsAn exhibition area
- Identification of would-be CEOs (Are you a bioentrepreneur seeking a project? Or do you have projects needing a CEO? Attend BioFIT by using the partnering platform and identify your future project or your future CEO.)
- Informal networking evenings
BioFIT 2019 takes place December 10th and 11th, 2019 in Marseille, France.