Genome editing, Biomining, Vaccines
In this issue:
- Genome editing: Turning biotech upside down
- Biomining: Europe’s new focus on bioleaching
- Vaccines: A turbulent time for market and research
- The biotech industry's IPO dilemma: Launch here or across the pond?
- Interview with Emmanuelle Charpentier, one of the scientists involved in the discovery of the CRISPR/Cas9 system
- Economy: Ongoing IPO boom for European biotechs
- News from our partner associations European Biotechnology Network, EAPB, EDMA, DIA, BIO Deutschland and the Swiss Biotech Association
- ... and our special "IP in Life Sciences”.