Bioprocessing & cGMP
In this Issue:
CMOs & biologics producers, plant engineering experts, equipment and software specialists as well as QBD experts will have the opportunity to present their latest products, processes, and equipment in this special.
Whether companies have own resources for biologics production or whether contract research organisations do the job: novel molecule formats, cell & gene therapies, more productive cell lines and continous manufacturing challenge their capabilities to innovate and differentiate from the rest of the pack.
- New products/processes, USP, DSP
- single use/stainless steel equipment, media/cell line development
- glycooptimisation, antibody conjugates, fill & finish, QbD
- process development automation, DoE, GMP for cell/gene therapy
- serialisation, cGMP risk analysis and documentation
- digital tools, batch vs continous bioprocessing
You want to be part of European Biotechnology? Get on Board!