Thermo Scientific™ HyPerforma™ GXCore Bioprocess Controller
The controller operates using TruBio™ software, which provides easy data transfer for process scale-up or scale-down and the configurability to modify your control strategy along with your process. Taking up a small footprint to allow for more room on the bench, the HyPerforma GXCore Bioprocess Controller is capable of all functionalities such as pH, dissolved oxygen (DO), temperature, stirrer speed, gas mix via mass flow controllers, foam/level control, and variable-speed pumps with totalisers, as required by most research and process development applications. The controller is designed to be compatible for the control of most glass stirred-tank and single-use bioreactors and fermentors, regardless of manufacturer.
Features of the HyPerforma GXCore Bioprocess Controller include:
- Open-architecture capabilities to integrate with vessels from other suppliers
- A common control platform throughout a product's life cycle
- Reduced footprint and stackable design for space savings on the bench
- Auxiliary connections to allow future expansion and additional capabilities
- User-defined LED strip lighting for status and alarm state
- Capability of taking non-GMP research and process development applications to GMP commercial scale with ease
- Bench scale bioprocessing with process development power
Find out if the HyPerforma GXCore Bioprocess Controller is right for you and request a quote here!