Swiss Biotech Day 2019
The Swiss Biotech Day is not just the place to be for members of the Swiss Biotech Association, who traditionally meet there for the association’s Annual General Assembly. As always, the event targets entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, BD&L, political decision makers, industry stakeholders and media.
This year the event at the Congress center in Basel is slated to bring together more than 650 senior executives from the life science industry across Europe and beyond. For a selection of pictures from last year's event, check out the SBD2018 gallery.
Event highlights in 2019 will be:
- 650+ attendees from 20+ countries
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories
- Parallel tracks in the afternoon focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focussed panel discussions on e.g. finance, production and licensing
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings for all attendees
- High-traffic exhibition with ongoing catering
If you want to stay informed on any news of the upcoming Swiss Biotech Day on 7 May 2019, register on the website and we will keep you updated.