The European Forum for industrial Biotechnology and Bioeconomy (EFIB) is Europe’s leading event for the bio-based economy. It features various focused tracks and roundtable sessions, company presentations, 1-to-1 partnering meetings, and an active exhibition – making it an unrivaled forum for companies across the bio-based industries sector to meet, network and do business.
What you can expect:
- 500+ attendees from across the globe and from different industry sectors (chemicals, nutrition, textiles, consumer products ...)
- 80+ high-level speakers , e.g. from the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Chinese Academy of Sciences, DSM, Evonik, BASF, Lanzatech, Fujifilm Diosynth, Fornia Biosolutions, NatureWorks, Carbiolice, Evonetix, Higher Steaks, Meatable, LegenDairy Foods, Rabobank, OECD, Michelin, Vienna Textile Lab, NEEM, Ecovative, iMEAN, Syngulon, Tereos & many more (See speaker list here)
- Innovation pitches and various focused tracks on alternatives to plastics and meat, novel food ingredients, sustainable fashion and materials, synthetic biology, artificial intelligence, novel feedstocks, innovative bioprocesses, global bioeconomies, sustainable financing and circular bioeconomy
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- A lively exhibition including the EFIB@Start-up village with 30+ innovators from across the bioeconomy sector, academic poster presentations and international exhibitors
- A fun and informative "The Taste of the Future" Evening reception on bio-based innovation in the exhibition – incl. guided tours, start-up pitches, themed areas around materials & processes, innovation in food and fashion and lots of networking
- Pre-Conference day on 30 September with site visits and workshop …
SMEs benefit from a 50% discount. Academic attendees receive a special price reduction!