6th AMR Conference 2022
The 6th AMR Conference will finally return as a face-to-face event on 7 and 8 April 2022, in Basel, Switzerland, after more than two years held in a digital format. It will bring together more than 400 international attendees active in the field of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), offering a platform for SMEs, industry, investors, clinicians, and regulatory experts to discuss the most urgent challenges with regard to R&D, clinical development, financing, and market access.
The goal of the AMR Conference is to advance partnerships for the development of AMR therapeutics and diagnostics. The upcoming conference will provide an important platform for stakeholders to discuss current developments and the reorganization of reimbursement for innovative antibiotics.
At a glance:
- More than 400 international participants from industry, SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, universities, clinics, regulatory bodies, investors, public institutions, and politics
- High-level speakers and AMR experts in around 20 sessions
- A wide range of topics from the areas of financing, development, and regulation
- Scientific poster presentation, start-up pitches and exhibition
- 1:1 partnering
- A joint evening reception to invite conference participants to network
6th AMR Conference – Novel Antimicrobials & AMR Diagnostics
7–8 April 2022 | Congress Center Basel | Basel, Switzerland