Chemspec Europe 2017
Chemspec Europe, the International Exhibition for Fine and Speciality Chemicals, makes a return to Munich for its 32nd edition. From 31 May – 1 June 2017, more than 360 manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of fine and speciality chemicals will showcase their latest products, services and research findings to a dedicated audience of professionals within the industry sector.
Taking place at the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany, Chemspec Europe provides its attendees with access and networking opportunities to blue chip and SME suppliers from around the globe, covering the whole spectrum of custom, fine and speciality chemicals for various industries, including pharma, agriculture, food & drink, cosmetics, household & industrial cleaning, water treatment, adhesives & sealants, reprography & printing, colourants & dyestuffs, polymers and much more.
Last year’s Chemspec Europe 2016 in Basel registered an increase of 10 % in exhibitor and 30 % in visitor numbers, compared to the year before, underlining the show’s unique position as the premier specialised trading and networking event for the fine and speciality chemicals industry in Europe.
Expanded conference programme
Exchanges with industry colleagues and discussions on current research trends are an important and popular part of Chemspec Europe. At this year’s exhibition, visitors can again expect a first-rate conference programme with even more conference.
- 7th Crop Protection & Fine Chemicals Forum, organised by EFCG
- The Abou-Gharbia Lecture, organised by Dr Magid Abou-Gharbia, Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research
- The Chemspec Agrochemical Outlook Conference, sponsored by AGROW
- Innovative Start-up Talks: New Chemicals & Industrial Biotechnology, organised by BCNP Consultants
- The Pharma Outsourcing Best Practices Panel, chaired by Dr Magid Abou-Gharbia, Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research
- The Regulatory Services Conference, organised by REACHReady
- The RSC Symposium, organised by the Royal Society of Chemistry
Registration now available
The Online Ticket Shop for Chemspec Europe 2017 is now open. Visitors who book their ticket online can benefit from free entry and quick admission to the exhibition grounds. On-site, tickets cost € 50.
Further information about Chemspec Europe can be found on the exhibition website, in the Chemspec Europe Visitor Guide or in the new Chemspec Europe Show Preview.